- …that hardiness zones are geographically defined areas of minimum temperature in which specific categories of plant life are capable of growing?
- …that WikiGardener now contains detailed information on 165 varieties of chilli and sweet pepper?
- …that parsley is normally grown for its leaves, but a particular variety (Hamburg parsley) is grown for its roots?
- …that WikiGardener now has 47 articles on Cucurbit troubles?
- …that the pathogenic fungus corn smut (Ustilago maydis) can be cultivated on sweet corn, harvested and cooked as a dish called "huitlacoche"?
- …that WikiGardener contains detailed information on 26 varieties of potato?